Our pack of 40 Cell Seed Tray Inserts are perfect for starting off all types of seeds and cuttings. Each green tray has 40 individual cells with holes to provide drainage and has been designed to fit Standard Seed Trays.
The drainage channels help to ensure that your delicate seedlings do not become waterlogged. Using these inserts will help to increase the success rate and allow the seed trays to be re-used.
- Premium quality trays used by professional growers
- Ideal for the even distribution of seeds and cuttings
- Easy plant removal
- Raised drainage channels, for use with seed trays
- Made from 100% recycled and recyclable plastics
- Made in Great Britain
- Pack of 5
- H 7.6cm x W 35.5cm x D 22cm
How to use
- Fill trays with compost
- Plant seedlings or cuttings
- When it’s time to replant simply remove the insert from the planting tray
Never allow compost to dry out and keep moist at all times