Please note this product has been retired from the Kent & Stowe range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. The nearest alternative products are available here.
A robust solid forged, high quality Kent & Stowe Clay Spade made from carbon steel, for strength, and beautiful ash wood. As well as featuring an extended shank for improved strength, this tool has quality guaranteed with its 10 year guarantee.
- High quality carbon steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Uniquely designed to prevent clay soils from sticking to centre of the blade
- Flat blade to break up heavily compacted soil
- L 110cm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Ideal for use in large soil areas
- Use to dig in organic matter to help improve clay soil by opening up the structure and preventing clumps from forming
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com