Deadfast Quick Kill Mouse Trap is one of the quickest, easiest and most accurate mouse traps on the market.
- Precision-Strike™ technology ensures perfect
- Positioning of mice
- Powerful bar ensures a quick kill
- Bait hatch eliminates any possibility of bait theft
- One-click set & release
- Twin Pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Deadfast Quick Kill Mouse Trap is one of the quickest, easiest and most accurate mouse traps on the market. It is highly effective and made of durable plastic. It has a patented covered bait hatch which ensures no theft and mice are in a perfect position for a quick and humane kill.
How to Use
- Bait: Open the bait hatch and apply bait (for example peanut butter/chocolate spread). Close the bait cover.
- Set: Pull back the red handle of the kill bar to a 90° angle until it clicks and locks into place.
- Place: Position trap against the wall at a right angle where mice are known to travel (or where you have seen activity of mice).
- Disposal: Hold the trap over a double bag. Slowly lift the red handle of the kill bar to release the mouse. Dispose of the bag into a bin with a secure lid.
- This is a powerful trap – Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals
- It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected species
- Disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: The Quick-Kill® Mouse Trap can be reused or disposed of. It depends on your personal preference. Check the traps frequently to ensure the trap is emptied as soon as a mouse is captured so the traps will last longer. Please note that for personal hygiene and biohazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org