Deadfast Mini Pro Sonic Repellers emit high frequency sound waves that effectively repels rodents from protected areas.
- High frequency ultrasound repels mice and rats
- Sound is inaudible to people, dogs, cats or other non-rodent pets
- Red LED light shows unit is functioning properly
- Plug in solution that costs less than a penny per day
- For indoor use only
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- Twin Pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- The Sonic Repeller emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas
- This sound is inaudible to people and non rodent pets
- Since the sound is inaudible to humans, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly
- It works varying the range of volume (100dB peak) and frequencies (32 to 62 kHz to prevent rodents getting used to the ultrasonic waves
What to Expect
- The Mini Pro Sonic Repeller can only cover the room in which it is installed
- Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls
- Multiple units are required for multiple rooms
- Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days
- •Estimated service life of unit is 3-5 years
Where to Use
We recommend the use of Mini Pro Sonic Repeller in average size rooms (e.g. kitchen, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms etc) basements and lofts.
How to Use
- Plug the unit into any 220-230V AC wall outlet, ideally near the room entrance
- The red light will illuminate showing the unit is working properly
- Clear surrounding objects away from the Sonic Repeller to maximise its efficacy
- Monitor the new rodent activity on a regular basis
- Inappropriate use of this product may cause an electric shock
- For Indoor use only
- We do not recommend using the Mini Pro Sonic Repeller around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters, ferrets, rabbits and guinea pigs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the Mini Pro Sonic Repeller work?
A: The device produces a frequency of 32 – 62 kHz. Rodents find this sound irritating and try to avoid it if possible.
Q: Will the device kill rodents?
A: No. Ultrasound creates an acoustically unfriendly environment that rodents tend to avoid.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com