Erin Excel Tree & Shrub Rose Compost is a versatile compost ideal for trees, shrubs and also roses which require a stronger and longer lasting feed. It contains enough plant food for the first six to eight weeks and planting.
Erin Excel Tree & Shrub Rose Compost is a premium quality compost with outstanding performance guaranteed. Our unique Erin formula encourages healthier root systems. It is also a reduced peat blend, therefore helping to protect our environment.
- Promotes fruit and flower development
- Reduced peat blend
- Contains wetting agent for easy watering
- See more about our Erin range here
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Use straight from the bag for plants at all growth stages. Once in use, always keep the Erin Excel Tree, Shrub & Rose Compost moist but, do not allow plants to stand in water.
For planting in pots, partly fill the pot with the compost. Make sure you have chosen the correct size pot to comfortably hold the roots.
Place the plant in the centre. Fill the surrounding area with more compost, firming in with your fingertips tightly around the root ball.
Water-in well but do not saturate. Make the planting hole approximately twice the size of the root ball. Remove the pot and place the plant in the hole. Back fill with a half and half mixture of the compost and soil. Water thoroughly.
- Store product in a cool dry place
- Open pack carefully and avoid breathing in dust
- Wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal the pack after use
- In case of any adverse reaction seek medical assistance immediately
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org