Erin Excel Tub & Basket Compost is a peat reduced blend with excellent moisture and fertiliser retention.
Use Erin Excel Tub & Basket Compost to plant Begonias, Petunias, Verbenas, Geraniums and Lobelia as well as Impatiens. It is also ideal for tomatoes and strawberries on planters or hanging baskets. We recommend the use of Erin Excel Ericaceous Compost for lime hating plants such as Azaleas, Camellias, Heathers and Rhododendrons.
- Premium quality compost
- Reduced peat blend
- Contains wetting agent for easy watering
- Ideal for hanging baskets, pots, containers and also tubs
- Also suitable for seedlings, rooted cuttings, potting and potting on
- See more about our Erin range here
- 50 Litres
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Use straight from the bag for plants at all growth stages. Once in use, always keep the Erin Excel Tub & Basket Compost moist but, do not allow plants to stand in water.
Tubs, Pots & Containers
Half fill the container with the compost, place the plants evenly inside while filling around the roots with more compost. Gently firm the compost, water-in well but do not saturate.
Partially fill the basket with the compost. Begin by placing the plants through the liner into the basket sides, taking care not to damage the roots. Add more compost and plants until the basket is full. Firm carefully and water thoroughly.
Potting On & Re-potting Houseplants
Partly fill the pot with Erin Excel Tub & Basket Compost. Make sure you have chosen the correct size pot to comfortably hold the plant roots. Place the plant in the centre. Fill the surrounding area with more compost, firming with your fingertips tightly around the root-ball. Water-in well but do not saturate.
- Store product in a cool dry place
- Open pack carefully and avoid breathing in dust
- Wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal the pack after use
- In case of any adverse reaction seek medical assistance immediately
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com