Please note this product has been retired from the range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. Please NEW & IMPROVED Eversharp Secateurs here
Eversharp Bypass Secateurs have an extraordinary blade made with a unique aerospace coated technology. It is 100 times harder than the average blade and boasts a superior chassis which will stand the test of time. Eversharp Bypass Secateurs are the sharpest, longest lasting, frictionless and anti-rust blade on the market. You might also be interested in these Eversharp Anvil Secateurs.
- Carbon steel blades with Eversharp technology
- Aluminium lightweight body with FSC® certified ash wood handles for traditional comfort
- Designed and made in the UK
- Suitable for left as well as right-handed users
- Adjustable hand size
- Includes integrated wire cutting notch
- 25mm cutting diameter
- Ideal for deadheading roses, shrubs and also pruning live wood
- 10 year guarantee
- Eversharp Anvil Secateurs also available
- How to care for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Use a pair of bypass secateurs to cut green live wood, young and soft woods rather than an anvil style
- Bypass Action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem
- Ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud
- For roses, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org