Gardman No Grow Fat Snax are the ideal gardener’s choice. The ingredients in the Fat Snax are all non-germinating seeds, which means they won’t grow, so no unwanted weeds!
- High energy
- No weeds
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Recommended all year round feeding but an excellent winter food
- Use with a Gardman Flip Top Fat Snax Feeder
- 50 box
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Why Use Gardman No Grow Fat Snax
Fat based feeds are an excellent source of energy and are a year round favourite for our feathered friends
What to Expect
Gardman No Grow Fat Snax attract the following birds:
- Blue Tits
- Long-tailed Tits
- Great Tits
- Robins and other species
How to Use Gardman No Grow Fat Snax
- To use in bird feeders, simply open the packaging and place the energy balls into the feeder.
Where to Site Gardman No Grow Fat Snax
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com