A blend of Robin’s favourites including oil rich, high energy sunflower hearts, crushed peanuts and berry suets
- No additives or fillers
- Rich in nutritious sunflower hearts
- Enriched with high energy suet pellets
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
A popular food, the supreme range always feeds well amongst a wide range of birds
What to Expect
Gardman Supreme Robin Blend attracts the following birds:
- Blue Tits
- Dunnocks and other species
How to Use
- Simply open the pouch and pour the Gardman Supreme Robin Blend into a tray or ground feeder or scatter the mealworms across a bird table
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover, such as trees or shrubs, making the feeder visible
- This provides a safe place for the birds to retreat
- It is a good idea to put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Gardman Supreme Robin Blend is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com