The Gardman Paint Your Own Feeder is a plain feeder that is perfect to decorate and paint with your own designs – ideal for keeping children busy!
- Made from FSC certified timber
- Comes with four non-toxic paints and two brushes
- It will attract a variety of birds including sparrows, great tits and nuthatches
- H19cm x W14cm x D18cm
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Why Use the Gardman Paint Your Own Feeder
- The Gardman Paint Your Own Feeder is great fun for kids of all ages!
- The Feeder is ready to be painted in any design you wish and the set includes 4 different colour paints and a paintbrush.
How to Use the Gardman Paint Your Own Feeder
- Place in trees and on dining stations when dry and finished
Where to Site
- Place your feeder 2 metres from cover, such as trees and dense bushes, to make it visible whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put food out at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they’ve lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org