Gardman No Mess Seed Mix is a quality seed blend with oil rich, high energy sunflower hearts and peanut bites
- No Mess – No Husk – No Waste
- All edible ingredients
- Suitable for use in seed feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Gardman No Mess Seed mix contains all edible ingredients, with no waste and no husk, meaning it’s only packed with the very best seeds.
What to Expect
Gardman Seed Mix will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrows
- Siskins and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder
- To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table
- Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org