Please note this product has been retired from the Kent & Stowe range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. The nearest alternative products are available here.
Kent & Stowe Geared Hedge Shears are perfect for cutting and shaping hedges and shrubs. Their geared mechanism has been designed to give you up to 40% extra strength, therefore making lighter work of those tougher tasks. They are also comfortable, lightweight as well as rust resistant. Built to last with a 5 year guarantee.
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut
- Geared mechanism designed to give you up to 40% added strength, making light work of tougher cutting tasks
- 8″ wavy blades to stop branches slipping down the blade while cutting
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- For cutting and shaping of soft, non-woody stems and leaves of hedges and shrubs
- Cutting diameter: 6mm
- 5 year guarantee
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Ideal for all trimming tasks and for the professional gardener or for those facing more demanding tasks
- Use to cut and shape soft, non-woody stems and leaves of hedges and shrubs
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org