Kent & Stowe General Purpose Hedge Shears are a premium cutting tool perfect for light trimming garden tasks, including leaves of hedges and shrubs. Their non-stick carbon steel blades will not rust and give a smoother cut, whilst being lightweight and comfortable to use. These hedge shears also come with a confident 5 year guarantee. You may also be interested in these Garden Life Hedge Shears.
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- Shock absorbing function for added comfort while cutting
- Ideal for light trimming tasks and for the amateur keen gardener
- For cutting and shaping of soft, non-woody stems and leaves of hedges and shrubs
- Cutting diameter: 6mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for all light trimming tasks
- For the cutting and shaping of soft, non-woody stems and leaves of hedges and shrubs
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org