Growing Success Prune & Seal is a natural, waterproof and ready-to-use brush-on pruning agent made from latex compounds and clay minerals. Seals exposed wood after pruning from damp, frost as well as harmful bacteria. Use it on all fruit and ornamental trees.
- Allows the tree or shrub to form its own natural callus
- Find out more about our Growing Success range
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful information
Growing Success Prune & Seal is a natural , waterproof, ready-to-use brush-on pruning agent made from latex compounds and clay minerals. It seals exposed wood from , damp, frost and harmful bacteria, allowing sufficient time for the tree to produce its own natural callus. It can be used on all fruit and ornamental trees.
After applying, leave to dry and this will create an elastic coat that protects against damp, frost and harmful bacteria. This promotes healing and camouflages damage
How to Use
- Prune & Seal should be used on a dry day when frost is not expected
- Clean the pruning wound before use
- Shake the bottle well
- Remove cap and squeeze bottle sufficiently to allow the pruning agent to disperse evenly onto the brush head
- Brush in a clockwise direction and repeat as necessary until the cut surface is completely sealed
- Allow to dry and apply a second coat
- Replace cap after use and store in a col dry frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs, tightly closed in the original container
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Yes, once it has dried
Q. Can I use this on young trees & shrubs?
A. Yes, it can used on all fruit and ornamental trees
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com
- Warning-Flammable liquid and vapour
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks , open flames and other ignition sources
- No Smoking.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children