- A natural repellent made from aromatic plant oils on an inert clay base
- Deters cats from scratching and fouling
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- Useful Information
- Can be used around all outdoor edible crops and ornamental garden plants
- After a few exposures cats learn smell is unpleasant and avoid area
- Pack treats 166 sq metres
Applied as directed, cats learn that the scent is unpleasant and after a few exposures will avoid the treated area
How to Use
For use only as an animal repellent
Growing Success Cat Repellent deters cats from scratching, digging and fouling. It contains aromatic plant oils on an inert clay base which naturally repel cats and can be used around all outdoor edible crops and ornamental garden plants. Cats learn that the scent is unpleasant and after a few exposures avoid the area.
Remove all animal foulings from the area to be treated. Rake out any holes and scratchings from the soil surface.
Spread evenly around plants in containers or beds where cats are not wanted, at a rate of 3g per square metre. This container treats 166 sq. m.
As a guide to obtaining the correct dose, either fill the inner screw-threaded centre of the cap with granules (6g) and spread evenly over 2 sq. m. or fill the whole cap (90g) and spread evenly over 30 sq. m.
One treatment may suffice for two or three weeks, although more frequent applications may be required, for example in wet weather. Repeat the application on signs of cats returning, after soil cultivation or after a period of adverse weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Cats have returned into the area where applied. What should I do?
A. Make sure all traces of fouling’s are removed and re-apply
Q. Can I use this on my vegetable plot?
A. Yes, it can be used around edible and ornamental plants
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. Re-application may be required after adverse weather, soil cultivation or if cats return
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com
- Harmful to aquatic organisms – May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- Do not contaminate surface waters or ditches with chemical or used container
- To avoid risks to human health and environment, comply with instructions for use
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Dispose of any unused product and its container in the dustbin