Growing Success Slug Stop Granules are a ready to use granule that can be applied directly from the pack. They can be used around edible and ornamental plants to protect against slug and snail damage. The granules can also be used as a decorative border around plants and in pots.
- Granules to form a barrier around the plant to deter slugs and snails
- Suitable for organic gardening
- Can be used around all edible and non-edible plants
- 3kg box
- 5kg tub
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
Provides a physical barrier against slugs and snails
Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
What to Expect
Creates a barrier to protect plants from slug and snail damage
How to Use
To protect individual plants
Check that the area to be treated is free from slugs. Place a heap around the plant to be protected using about 10 grams of the product to produce a layer approximately 2cm deep. Spread the product right up to the stem of the plant.
To protect a group of plants
Draw a line around the plants to be protected, check the area inside this line is free from slugs, spread a line of the granules around the plants making a barrier approximately 2cm wide and 2cm deep.
To protect container grown plants
Check that the surface of the container is free from slugs and apply the product as a mulch creating a layer 2cm deep in the container, touching the stems of the plants.
- Safe to children, pets & wildlife
- Natural product suitable for organic gardening
- Provides a physical barrier against slugs & snails
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- The use of gloves is recommended when handling this product
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can this be used in organic systems?
A. Yes, the product is based on natural ingredients and is suitable for organic gardening
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
Q. How do I remove it after use?
A. There is no need to remove the slug stop, it can simply be dug into the soil
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. Yes, heavy rain will soften the granules, and will lose their effectiveness
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com