Growing Success Slug Copper Tape is an adhesive copper tape. Apply adhesive copper tape around a pot to create a mild electric charge to deter molluscs.
- Causes the slug or snail to retreat
- Children and pet friendly
- Simple and easy to apply giving lasting control
View our Growing Success Slug Range
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Growing Success Slug Barrier adhesive copper tape is designed as a deterrent to protect plants from slugs and snails. When the slugs and snails attempt to cross over the copper tape a small electrical charge is created. Slugs and snails retreat from the pot.
Slugs and snails are deterred from crossing the tape as creates an electrical charge
How to Use
- Prepare the surface of the pot, ensuring that it is dry and free from any dirt
- Remove the protective paper from the tape and stick it around the pot, as shown in the picture
- Ensure that the tape sticks to the pot and overlaps by a minimum of 10mm
- The copper tape will change colour to verdigris, creating a natural look
- This will not affect the performance of the product
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
Q. Will this kill slugs and snails?
A. No, this product is a deterrent, it does not harm them
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. No, as long as the barrier is intact it will afford protection
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org