Please note this product has been retired from the range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch.
Please see our SureCut Long Reach All Purpose Pruner
This Kent & Stowe 1.3m Long Reach Easy Pruner allows you to trim high tree branches with one hand. Their premium carbon steel blades are non-stick, giving a smoother cut, and they are also rust resistant for longevity. Furthermore, this pruner comes with a 5 year guarantee. You might also be interested in this Telescopic Tree Lopper 3M.
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut
- Designed for single handed use with bypass action blade
- Allows you to trim high tree branches with one hand, without a ladder or rope required.
- Can also be used to prune harder to reach places and at the back of beds and borders
- Cutting diameter: 18mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stems
- Ideal for picking fruits and flowers, trimming thorn bushes, twigs, stems and high branches
- Use to assist cutting tasks without a ladder or rope
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com