Kent & Stowe Telescopic Tree Lopper 3m ideal for extra reach while cutting and pruning branches and trees. This lopper features a premium ground carbon steel blade with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
This telescopic tree pruner is ideal for cutting larger stems or branches that are out of reach with ease. Bypass action has 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. You might also be interested in this Telescopic Bypass Lopper.
- 4 gear mechanism to minimise effort required for cutting
- Bypass action blades for a cleaner and a precise cut
- Lightweight aluminium pole for extra strength and maneuverability
- Pole extends to 3m, just twist to lock at any desired length
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Comes with 310mm length pruning saw attachment, ideal for those thicker branches
- Cutting diameter: 25mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Use to achieve extra reach with ease
- Ideal for cutting and pruning larger stems or branches
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org