Westland SafeLawn appeals to households that love their lawn, but are put off using chemicals due to safety concerns over children and pets. It's an organic fertliser with added lawn seed, made using only natural ingredients.
• Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients
• Greens & thickens lawns
• Helps grass outcompete weeds & moss
• Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves & moss
• Safe for children & pets
• Added grass seed to fill gaps & thin areas
• Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing.
• For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact.
BEST CONDITIONS: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected.
• Shake the pack before use to mix the contents.
• This pack treats 80sq.m, equivalent to 8 car parking spaces.
• 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
APPLICATION:Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
BY HAND: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
BY SPREADER: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate.
This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal.
Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination.
After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier.
The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to outcompete weed & moss.
DO NOT exceed the maximum recommended rate of 70g/sq.m.
Overdosing with fertiliser can damage your lawn.
Children and pets need NOT be excluded from treated areas.
• Gloves are recommended when handling this product.
• Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
• This product is safe for children and pets, however it is good practice to store out of reach in a dry, frost-free place.
No spam, we promise