Aftercut All In One is a triple action lawn treatment that greens and feeds your lawn, whilst controlling weeds and moss
- 7 day rapid greening
- Kills moss fast
- Kills weeds and roots
- Stronger lawn
- Effective weed control against 12 types of weeds
- 100m2 box
- 170m2 box
- 400m2 bag
- 440m2 bag
- 500m2 bag
- Product Details
- How To Use
- tips & advice
- Useful Information
Aftercut All In One kills weeds and moss while also feeding your lawn to achieve a strong and healthy lawn
Grass will rapidly green up following application
Aftercut All in One Kills the following weeds:
What to Expect
After 7 DAYS the grass will become greener.
Moss will turn black as it dies. Any discolouration of the lawn is temporary. Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy infestation, or if moss returns.
At first, weeds may grow vigorously and become distorted or twisted as they die. Re-treat large or persistent weeds once they re-grow.
Aftercut All In One Lawn Feed Weed and Moss Killer contains 2,4-D, Mecoprop-P, Dicamba and Ferrous Sulphate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
When to Use
For use on established lawns (6+ months old) when grass, moss and weeds are actively growing (May-Aug). Wait at least 6 weeks for a second application. Apply to weeds, allow 3 days before treatment is absorbed.
Best Conditions: apply when soil is moist and grass is dry. Do not use during drought, freezing, windy conditions or before heavy rain
How to Use
For use on Lawns only
It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product, although it is not a requirement.
It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product. Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
Handy Tip: 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10 sq. m
- Apply 32 grams per square metre over the marked area
By wheeled spreader
- Apply at a rate of 32 grams per square metre over the lawn
- Use the correct spreader setting or calibrate your spreader to apply the correct amount
Brush off granules immediately from hard surfaces, paving, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash as may cause staining.
Water the lawn within 48 HOURS if no rain falls. After 7-14 DAYS rake out dead moss and weeds.
You can mow the lawn 4 DAYS after treatment.
Tips for Better Results
- Raking and scarifying to remove dead moss and fallen leaves to prevent the build-up of dead matter
- If your lawn is left with patches use Aftercut Lawn Thickener to fill in
- Aerating the soil will help encourage the free passage of water & nutrients through the soil
- Watering to keep the lawn healthy and strong
- Avoid overdosing
- Avoid contact with flowers, shrubs, fruit, vegetable plants & hard surfaces
- Avoid walking or allowing pets on treated areas until it has rained or product has been watered in and grass is fully dry
- Do not use first 4 lawn clippings for mulching, until composted for 6 months
- Do not re-seed or turf for at least 6 weeks after application
- Do not apply more than twice per season
- Do not mix or use with other plant protection products
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Water in the product within 48 hours. Once the lawn has dried, children and pets can use the lawn again. Please note for grazing
animals like rabbits, it is best to allow weeds to fully die and remove them before allowing pets back on the lawn.
Q. What causes staining if I spill and wet the product?
A. The stain is from the iron sulphate (moss killer) oxidising and forming rust (iron oxide). It can be removed from most patios with a
rust remover containing oxalic acid or citric acid in the form of lemon juice. This should always be tried in a small test area first to
make sure there is not any reaction with your particular stone.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Contains 2,4-D. May produce an allergic reaction
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing / eye protection/face protection
If in Eyes:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
- Collect spillage
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
To avoid risks to human health and the environment comply with the instructions for use.
Protection during/In use:
- Wash hands & exposed skin after use/handling
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Keep off skin and away from eyes
- Do not contaminate water with product or its container
- Do not empty into drains
- Storage & Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs