This Lawn Drop Spreader is great for the easy and accurate application of our Westland lawn treatment products as well as grass seed. The product also has a simple to use calibration setting for your different spreading requirements.
- Traditional drop spreader with on/off switch
- Ideal for applying the Westland lawn treatment range
- Size spreading wide 41cm (16 inches)
- Spreader Settings
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to Use
- Before inserting the appropriate Westland lawn product, always set the adjustable lever to zero
- Do not fill the spreader on the lawn. Place the spreader on a sheet of newspaper or plastic to avoid spillage on paths/patios
- Set calibration lever on top of the hopper to appropriate setting to start applying the product. It is important to start walking immediately after the lever is set as the product will start discharging from the spreader
- It is recommended to treat 2/3 stripes of lawn alongside fences and hedges to avoid having to make difficult manoeuvres along these perimeters. This will allow you to treat the rest of the lawn in stripes.
- Walk at a steady pace up and down the lawn, slightly overlapping the edges to prevent stripes until you have covered the required distance
- If rain does not fall within 48 hours, it is best to water the lawn thoroughly
- The lawn is safe for use by children and pets once the product has been watered in
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org