This stylish and contemporary Flopro Professional Metal Hose Reel has been designed to ensure that hose does not kink or twist when winding. The reel comes empty so you can add whatever length of hose you want. It can hold up to 40m of hose and is either freestanding or it can be wall mounted.
- Empty reel
- Freestanding or wall mounted
- Holds up to 40m of 13mm (1/2″) hose (not included)
- High quality stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Resistant to rust
- Wall mounting brackets and fittings included
- Metal hose connectors for improved durability
- 100% compatibility with all watering brands
Please note the handle and attachments are inside the Flopro Professional Metal Hose Reel on purchase and require assembly
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
This Flopro Professional Hose Reel can be used wall mounted or freestanding
To get started
- Remove handle and all attachments from inside the drum
- Using the Allen key and screw provided, attach the handle to the outside of the drum and tighten
- Screw the female tap adaptor onto the outside of the drum
- Attach a hose connector to the hose pipe you would like to wind onto the reel
- Click the hose connector onto the male outlet inside the reel – make sure this outlet is fully tightened
- Wind on the hose
- Add a water stop hose connector and either a Nozzle or Spray gun to the end of your hose pipe
- Attach a leader hose from your reel to your tap
- Place on the ground to begin use
Attaching the reel to the wall
Please ensure the reel is positioned close to the tap, to a maximum suggested distance of 1 metre.
You will require
Drill, screwdriver and spirit level
- Using the bracket as a template and the spirit level to ensure the bracket is straight, mark the wall through the bracket. For best results, the brackets need to be positioned at either end of the top pole
- Drill the wall in the two identified positions
- Insert the wall plugs provided
- Place the brackets onto the wall and fix in place using the screws provided
- Using the Allen key provided, loosen & remove the screws at either side of the top frame and remove the pole. Pull the 2 x black grips onto the pole and position at either end. These grips will help to protect the pole and provide grip for the wall bracket
- Insert the pole back onto the reel frame and tighten the screws
- Place the reel onto the wall, positioning the rubber grips on the pole into the brackets
- Insert the bracket handle screws and tighten
- Wind on the hose
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com