PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Liquid Shots kills broad-leaved weeds in grass paddocks and lawns. Use to control a wide range of broad-leaved weeds including Buttercup and Daisy as well as Dandelion and Plantain. It will also give moderate control of Docks, Nettles, Ragwort and Thistles.
- No mess, no measuring pre-dosed tube
- Kills weeds, NOT lawns
- Kills clover, daisy, dandelion and more
- Sprayer & watering can application
- Contains mecoprop-P, dicamba
- 6 x Liquid Shots
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful information
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate kills the weeds without harming the lawn and is powerful against broad leaved weeds including buttercup, daisy, dandelion, clover, docks & many more
- Maximum individual dose: 500 ml product per 25 square metres
- Maximum Number of Applications: 2 per year
Weeds will show signs of distortion (twisting) in the leaves and stem after a couple of weeks—depending on the local growing conditions. Following this the weeds will then die over the coming weeks.
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
- Do not apply during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants
Where to Use
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate can be used on broad leaved weeds in lawns
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not use on newly sown lawns for at least six months after establishment
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose
- Mix well before use
- Opening the Tube – Simply unscrew the pre-dosed concentrated tube and remove the foil seal
- Dilution – Squeeze the contents of 1 tube into 1.5L-3L water and mix thoroughly
- Dose & area treated – Dilute 1 tube to cover 15sq.m. This is approximately 1½ car parking spaces
- Spraying the weeds – Spray the weed leaves evenly
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste differently due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
Q. Can I use this on other areas in my garden?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate is for use on lawns only , and is therefore not recommended for other areas. We recommend Resolva 24H® or Resolva Xtra Tough for total weed kill, including grasses.
Q. When can I sow lawn seed after using Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have died completely, re-seeding can take place
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
Protection during/in use:
- Read label before use
- Keep off skin
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place
- Protect from frost
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Dispose of unused contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- Do not re-use empty container