Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate kills broad-leaved weeds in grass paddocks and laws. Use to control a wide range of broad-leaved weeds including Buttercup and Daisy, as well as Dandelion and Plantain. Additionally it will moderately control Docks, Nettles, Ragwort and Thistles.
- Kills broad-leaved weeds such as clover, daisy, buttercup & dandelions
- Kills the root
- Sprayer and watering can application
- Contains mecoprop-P, dicamba
- Find out more about the Resolva range
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
- Kills weeds not the root
- Selective weedkiller—will only kill broadleaf weeds, not grasses
- Systemic weedkiller—will kill the entire plant including roots
What to Expect
- Weeds will show signs of distortion (twisting) in the leaves and stem after a couple of weeks—depending on the local growing conditions
- Following this the weeds will then die over the coming weeks
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
- Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
Where to Use
For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not use on newly sown lawns for at least 6 months after establishment
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label
How to Use
Always read the label fully before use
- Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose
- Mix well before use
- Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required volume is achieved
- Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water to cover 25 sq.m covering weeds evenly
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste differently due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
Q. Can I use this on other areas in my garden?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate is for use on lawns only , and is therefore not recommended for other areas. We recommend Resolva 24H® or Resolva Xtra Tough for total weed kill, including grasses.
Q. When can I sow lawn seed after using Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have died completely, re-seeding can take place.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
Contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
Protection during/in use:
- Read label before use
- Keep off skin
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place
- Protect from frost
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Dispose of unused contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- Do not re-use empty container