Resolva Moss Killer Ready To Use is a formulation that effectively kills moss and algae on natural and permeable surfaces overlying soil as well as block paving, gravel and decking.
- Visible results in 24 hours
- For use on permeable surfaces such as block paving, gravel and decking
- Unique non-drip trigger
- Contains pelargonic acid
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- 1 litre
- 3 litres
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
- Resolva Moss Killer is a ready to use formulation that effectively kills moss and algae on natural and permeable surfaces overlying soil (e.g. block paving, gravel and decking)
- Crops/situations – Mosses on paths and open areas with tree growth
- Maximum Dose – 1 Litre treats 10sq. m
- Maximum number of treatments – 4 per year
What to Expect
Pests and mildew will be smothered. Plants will improve in health and appearance in time following removal of pests
Resolva Moss Killer contains Pelargonic acid. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- For use only as a home and garden moss killer
- Resolva Moss Killer must not be used between 18th September and the 1st April
- Using at temperatures below 15°C effects may be lessened
- Rainfall within less than 12 hours after the treatment may impair the effect of the product
- Do not spray in windy weather
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Take extreme caution; kills all green plant growth including grass
- Do not apply to cultivated plants or lawns unless you want to kill them
- Controls mosses and algae on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil (e.g. block paving, gravel and decking)
- This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete or tarmac where the solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters
- Avoid drift to vegetables and other plants by pointing the spray away from them
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’
- Spray the target plants lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
- Do not direct spray or allow spray to drift onto cultivated plants, as Resolva Moss Killer destroys all green plant parts
- Mosses an d algae on natural paths will usually be controlled by a single application but repeat application may be applied at 3-4 week intervals if incomplete control is achieved or following regrowth
- Areas treated can be re-entered immediately after drying of the spray
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry
- Treats up to 10 sq.m
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this product on Tarmac driveways?
A.NO-Resolva Moss killer is ideal for block paving and permeable driveways, but it should not be used on non-permeable driveways such as tarmac. This is to prevent run-off into watercourses.
Q. Following the label instructions, I noted that it is not recommended to use this product after 18th September. Why is this?
A. It is only registered for use between April and 18th September by the authorities, and in trials we noted that the product doesn’t work as well as in warmer weather.
Q. Does Resolva Moss killer kill weeds too?
A. Although it is only registered for moss kill, there may be incidental weed leaf burn, but the active product does not kill the weed down to the root.
Q. Can I kill moss on my lawn with this product?
A. No, this product will also damage lawns
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com
Contains Pelargonic acid
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Protection during use:
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not empty into drains.
Storage and disposal:
- Keep away from food and drink
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Dispose of contents / container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- Re-use of empty packaging is prohibited
- This product is approved under The Council of Pesticide Regulations 1986 for use as directed (UK only)