Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Liquid Sachets is a systemic total herbicide containing glyphosate. It kills tree stumps and broad leaved weeds such as Bindweed, Brambles, Buttercup, Common Nettle, and Creeping Thistle, as well as Dandelion and Field Bindweed.
- No mess, no measuring, pre-dosed concentrate sachets
- Kills tree stumps and perennial weeds
- 2 x 100ml sachets - treats up to 6 stumps
- 12 x 100ml sachets - treats up to 36 stumps
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- Useful Information
- It kills tree stumps and perennial broad leaved weeds such as Bindweed, Brambles, Buttercup, Common Nettle, Creeping Thistle, Dandelion, and Field Bindweed
- Perennial grasses such as couch grass, annual grasses and broad leaved weeds are also controlled
What to Expect
Tree stumps will not degrade, but will stop growing. Weeds can take up to 6 weeks to die off completely
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer liquid sachets contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
For tough weeds apply from March to October when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area allowing plenty of weed killer to be absorbed. Effects may be seen within a few days but full control can take up to 4 weeks
How to Use
Cut open sachet and pour over tree stump. Treat within one week of felling tree. For overspraying, cut open sachet and mix with 1L water in a sprayer. Lightly wet leaves but avoid run-off. One sachet will treat up to 66sq,m.
For larger trees and shrubs use Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Liquid Sachets by cutting and pouring one or more sachets over the cut stump. For smaller shrubs and woody weeds (such as Brambles) below 1 metre in height cutting is not always necessary.
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Liquid Sachets can be diluted and applied as an overspray. For other annual and perennial weeds, apply Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Liquid Sachets as an overspray.
Stump Applications (Ready To Use):
Cut open the sachet and pour evenly across the cut surface of the stump as soon as possible but not later than a week after felling. A 100ml dose will treat up to 3 stumps of 10-15cm diameter.
Tough Weed Application (Dilution Required):
Cut open the sachet and pour the contents of the 100ml sachet into a garden sprayer and dilute with clean water to make 1 litre of spray. Spray weed leaves lightly until wet, but avoid run-off. For perennial grasses, broad leaved weeds and other woody weeds(e.g. Brambles), 1 x 100ml sachet treats up to 66 sq.m. If it rains within 6 hours of application, then effectiveness may be reduced and re-treatment is recommended. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments once new growth appears.
Ensure that garden sprayers are thoroughly cleaned after application as traces of Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Liquid Sachets left in the equipment can damage or destroy plants sprayed later
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- Keep in a cool, dry place and away from food, drink or animal feeding stuffs
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep in original box, tightly closed in a safe place
- Store in a safe place
- Do not store part used sachets
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why shouldn’t I use tree stump killers on stumps older than a week?
A. The stump will seal and the weedkiller will not be able to penetrate and get down to the roots
Q. Why should I not use the sachets on a tree stump in the summer?
A. The sap is rising in the tree and the weedkiller will not be effectively absorbed into the tree and roots
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you are aiming to kill it off). Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer is a total weedkiller and will kill both broadleaf weeds and grasses — only use it on plants that you want to kill.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com
Protection during/in use
- Keep off skin
- Wash off splashes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Environmental protection
- Do not empty into drains. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Empty sachet completely and dispose of safely
- Dispose of unused product in its sachet at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details.
- Dispose of empty sachet in the dustbin