PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate Liquid Shots is a systemic weedkiller for the effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds
- Kills weeds and roots
- Weedkiller is broken down naturally in the soil
- No mess, no measuring pre-dosed tube
- For use on driveways, beds & borders
- Contains Glyphosate
- 6 Tubes
- 6 Tubes + 33% Extra Free
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful Information
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Using Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate gives you the confidence that the weed will be killed fast, right down to the root, so they don’t come back!
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate Liquid Shots controls a wide spectrum of annual and deep rooted perennial weeds including Grasses, Docks, Nettles, Dandelions, Bindweed and many more weeds.
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate Liquid Shots comes in pre-dosed tubes that you simply squeeze the contents into your knapsack or handheld sprayer, eliminating the hassle of measuring and reducing mess.
What to Expect
After spraying weeds, you will start to see symptoms such as: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration.
Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
Do not remove the weed until it’s completely dead, ensure you leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Planting can be done immediately in neighbouring untreated soil, taking care new plantings are not in contact with the weedkiller.
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate Liquid Shots contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment the following year
- Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment in the following year if regrowth appears
Where to Use
- Use on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray hedge bottoms
- Do not apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray very lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Always read the full label and product information before use
Dosage & Application
The amount of Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate required depends on the weeds to be treated:
|Knapsack or handheld sprayer Apply in 3 litres of water
|General use on annual weeds and grasses
|x 1 Tube (21.5ml)
|Perennial and other difficult broad-leaved weeds
|x 2 Tubes (43ml)
Spraying the Weeds
- Spray weed leaves lightly and evenly until visibly moistened but avoid wetting to run-off
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area.
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you intend to kill the grass). Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate will kill annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds including grasses – Only use on unwanted vegetation.
Q. Can I use Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate Liquid Shots on areas other than paths and patios?
A. YES this product can be used on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem. It can also be used to kill off lawns before re-seeding or re-turfing. DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS. DO NOT use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
WARNING: Contains 151.4 g/litre glyphosate as a soluble concentrate. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Protection during/in use
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Do not empty into drains
Storage and Disposal
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuff
- Protect from frost
- UK only: Dispose of contents/ container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- Ireland only: Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste disposal contractor or collection site except for triple rinsed empty containers which can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste