Resolva Xtra Clean removes both green mold and algae from patios and fencing as well as decking and many more surfaces. Additionally, this effective formulation requires no scrubbing or even pressure washing. Therefore its completely hassle free.
Furthermore, it works without the need for acids or bleach, which can damage some surfaces. This 2.5 litre bottle covers approximately 107m2.
- Easy to use, no scrubbing required
- Kills green mold, red and grey algae
- Results within 1 week
- Long lasting protection
- Kills lichen and bacteria
- Contains Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- 2.5 litre (Coverage 107m2)
- Product details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- USEFUL INFORMATION
When path and patios are left for months without cleaning dirt, moss and algae start to build up. Not only will this let down the overal look of your garden but it can make it very slippery and dangerous too. By putting off cleaning your path & patios will only make it harder to clean. Regular maintenance and cleaning is key to a great looking patio that the whole family can enjoy. Resolva Xtra Clean is the perfect solution to a clean and tidy looking patio.
Resolva Xtra Clean controls:
7 types of bacteria
- Bacillus subtilis, Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus.
20 types of mould and yeasts
- Alternaria alternate, Aspergillus niger, Aureobasidium pullulan, Candida albicans, Chaetomium globosum, Cladosporium cladosporoides, Coniophora puteana, Coriolus versicolor, Epidermophyton floccosum, Gleophylum trabeum, Microsporum canis, Penicillium funiculosum, Penicillium glaucum, Poria placenta, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Trametes versicolor, Trichoderma viride, Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
A variety of common algae
- Chlorella vulgaris, Nostoc commune, Scenedesmus vacuolatus
What to Expect
You do not have to scrub or use pressure wash as Resolva Xtra clean does all the hard work for you. In just 1 week the product will start working and you will have a noticeably cleaner patio. Not only that but Resolva Xtra clean carries on working for up to 9 months for longer lasting protection for your patio, driveway, decking & fencing etc. Our formulation is also biodegrade.
4.5 months after application
Where to Use
Resolva Xtra Clean can be used on a wide variety of surfaces such as patios, fencing, decking, artificial grass, paving, gravel, terracotta pots, garden furniture and more.
Although our products doesn’t leave any stains or deposits we always recommend treating a small test area before application if you are unsure.
When to Use
Resolva Xtra Clean can be used anytime of year as long as the temperature isn’t below 5°C.
Do not apply when rain is expected within 12 hours as this will “wash away” the product.
How to Use
Before treatment remove any debris such as leaves, twigs or weeds and scrape away any thick areas of moss.
Mix the product in a watering can or sprayer, following the dilution rate on pack.
Cover the area to be treated and leave to dry. No need to scrub and within 1 week the product will start working.
Always read the full label and product information before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once the product is dry
Q. Will this tackle moss?
A. No, this product is not suitable for controlling moss
Q. Do I need to reapply it?
A. No, however for heavy soiled surfaces, a second application may be required
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: contains Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
Protection during Use
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye or face protection
- Ensure adequate ventilation when applying.
- Keep away from treated surfaces until dry
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Dispose of contents and container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details