These Kent & Stowe Single Handed Grass Shears are a premium and precise cutting tool with scissor action, perfect for the fast and fine cutting of grass in difficult areas. With their plated carbon steel blades, you can rest assure these shears will not rust and give an exceptional smooth cut. Furthermore, to give peace of mind, they also come with a confident 5 year guarantee. You might also be interested in these Lightweight Precision Shears.
- Premium ground, plated carbon steel blades for rust resistance and a smoother cut
- Scissor action for fast and fine cutting
- Rotating head with four cutting positions
- Twist head anti-clockwise to cut from the vertical to the horizontal and any angle between; simply lock into required position
- Ergonomic comfort grip handles
- Thumb operated locking catch for safe storage
- Cutting diameter: 4mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for those smaller trimming tasks on your lawn and borders
- For the accurate cutting of grass in awkward and difficult to reach areas
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org