A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Lawn Aerator 4 Prong made from stainless steel and beautiful ash wood. This tool is the perfect height for easy working, as well as eliminating the need for bending. Therefore reducing back strain. It has quality guaranteed with its 15 year guarantee. You might also be interested in this Stainless Steel Long Bulb Planter.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood with T grip handle for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- 4 hollow tines to remove core from the earth to relieve soil compaction and stimulate root growth
- The tines are conically shaped for easy penetration into the soil
- Improves the movement of oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass roots, in autumn
- L 107cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Use in autumn to maintain a healthy lawn
- Push the tool into the lawn using the foot plate
- It will remove cores of the soil and grass and in turn improves the movement of oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass roots
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com