A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Long Handled Multi Weeder made from stainless steel and beautiful ash wood. Not only is this tool ideal for weeding but also for furrowing, cultivating and edging.
This tool is the perfect height for easy working, eliminates the need for bending therefore reducing back strain. It delivers manoeuvrability and agility with the upright luxury of a long shafted tool.
- Angled head for an easy push-pull action
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Sharp blades on all 4 sides to slice through weeds under the soil surface
- L 152cm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Ideal for use in borders and beds and tight spaces
- Use for weeding, furrowing, cultivating and edging
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org