Kent & Stowe Telescopic Hedge Shears are ideal for cutting and shaping hedges and shrubs when you need that extra reach. With their rust resistant carbon steel wavy blades, these shears are designed to stop branches slipping down the blade while cutting. Made to last with a 5 year guarantee. You might also be interested in these Lightweight Hedge Sheers.
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut
- 9″ wavy blades designed to stop the branches slipping down the blade while cutting, providing extra grip
- Easy to use telescopic handles with four locking positions; adjustable from 680mm to 830mm
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- Ideal for that extra reach while cutting and shaping of soft, non-woody stems and leaves of hedges and shrubs
- Cutting diameter: 6mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for that extra reach while trimming, cutting and shaping hedges and shrubs
- For the professional gardener or for those facing more demanding tasks
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com