Kent & Stowe Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Loppers used for pruning tasks of hard, mature and dead wood. These loppers feature premium ground carbon steel blade with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of normal reach or too large to cut with secateurs, therefore requiring two hands. Anvil action loppers have one blade that closes onto a cutting block. An anvil cut is more powerful than a bypass cut with minimal effort required.
- Ratchet loppers allow you to cut gradually through one branch or stem, with minimal effort
- Aluminium oval shape handles for added strength with non-slip comfort grip
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 6 locking positions; adjustable from 690mm to 940mm
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Cutting diameter: 45mm
- 5 year guarantee
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Ideal for giving you that extra reach while pruning
- For powerful pruning of hard, mature and dead wood
- Not recommended for green, live wood as this will crush and bruise the stem or branch
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com