Polycress is a real breakthrough because it is a tasty, true cress which matures at the same time as its companion mustard, without the need for staggered sowings.
- Harvest within 7 days
- All year round crops
- Product Details
- How to Sow
- Tips & Advice
- Sow thickly on moist kitchen roll or seed compost, lightly firming seeds down.
- If you use seed compost, we recommend using either Gro-Sure Seed and Cutting Compost or Westland John Innes Seed Sowing Compost
- Place in a gentle warmth 15°C (60°F), and do not allow to dry
- Cut as required with scissors
- Polycress grows quicker than other types of cress
- It will be ready at the same time as mustard if sown on the same day
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com