Westland Hydrangea High Performance Liquid Plant Food is a specially tailored feed. It provides all the essential nutrients that hydrangeas need to flourish for beautiful flowers.
Whether your hydrangeas are in containers or in the ground, you should feed them weekly. This in turn will help prevent disease as well give an abundance of stronger, healthier, more vibrant flowers.
- Hydrangea High Performance Liquid Plant Food strengthens plants from the inside out
- Bigger blooms guaranteed
- Contains nitrogen for greener leaves
- Moisture control booster helps to avoid drought
- Added Iron helps nutrient availability in all pH soils
- To find out more about our Specialist range of feeds and compost click here
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring (Mar) to late summer (Aug)
How to use
- Shake well before use
- Fill a watering can with 4.5L of water (1 gal)
- Measure 30ml using the dosing cap
- Mix the feed into the watering can.
- Without wetting the foliage, apply around the plant until saturated
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org