Westland Ericaceous High Performance Liquid Plant Food is a specially tailored feed. It provides all the essential nutrients ericaceous plants need to flourish.
So whether your ericaceous plants are in containers or in the ground, you should feed them weekly. This in turn will help to prevent disease and for an abundance of stronger, healthier as well as more vibrant flowers.
- Ideal for acid loving plants including rhododendrons and azaleas as well as camellias and blueberries
- Enriched with seaweed to strengthen plants from the inside
- High Potassium for longer lasting blooms
- Magnesium for greener and glossier foliage
- An essential iron source to help nourish plants
- For even better results use with our Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix
- To find out more about our Specialist range of feeds and compost click here
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring (Mar) to late summer (Aug).
How to use
- Shake well before use
Fill a watering can with 4.5L of water (1 gal)
Measure 50ml using the dosing cap and pour the feed into the watering can
Without wetting the foliage, apply around the plant until saturated
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com