Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
• Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
For use on unwanted vegetation
• DO NOT USE ON NEW-SOWN LAWNS FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS AFTER ESTABLISHMENT
• For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
• Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
• Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application • Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label.
Always read the label fully before use
• Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose
• Mix well before use
• Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required volume is achieved
• Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water to cover 25 sq.m covering weeds evenly
• Wash equipment thoroughly after use
• Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds • Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
• Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
• The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
No spam, we promise