PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Gro-Sure Smart Patch Repair has a unique blend of ingredients, which will give you the following results:
- Repairs any patch in any lawn quickly and easily
- Neutralises dog urine and repairs dog spots
- Holds water & nutrients to release back to the seed for successful germination
- Guaranteed to grow due to Aqua Gel technology*
- Strong root development
*when used in accordance with the pack instructions
- 20 patches + 5 free
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Gro-Sure® Smart Patch has a unique blend of ingredients, designed to repair any patch in any lawn quickly and easily.
- Smart Aqua Gel Coated Seed for Guaranteed Germination
- Water Retaining Granules that holds Water & Nutrients
- Premium Seed Sowing Granules so Roots Anchor Deep in Soil
- Salt & Ammonia Neutralises Dog Spots
*This seed is guaranteed to grow when the pack instructions are followed
What to Expect
In good conditions blades of grass can usually be seen in under 2 weeks, however if the conditions are unfavourable this may take considerably longer
Where to Use
Perfect for repairing all patches:
- In high-traffic areas where the lawn is worn away
- In and around children’s play areas, such as trampolines
- In shady conditions, such as under trees
- Patches caused by pet urine damage
When to Use
The patching mix may be sown when the soil temperature is between 10-18°C. The best time is April to September.
How to use
- Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces
- Hold the spreader by the handle and flip open the spout. Holding by your side, tilt until granules start to flow
- Apply Gro-Sure® Smart Patch Repair to the patch to 2mm depth
- Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed
- You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch
Rate of application: †1.2kg pack will treat 15 patches of 45cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch
1) First cut at 5-8cm (2-3”) high.
2) Gradually lower the cutting height to about 2.5cm (1 inch) Do not remove more than 1/3 of the grass leaf at any one time.
3) Feed your lawn after the first 2 cuts.
- Children and pets need not be excluded from the treated areas
- Store in a cool, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Use contents within season of purchase
- Contents may settle in transit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from the treated areas
Q. Could I use Patch Fix to cover large areas or bare lawns?
A. Smart Patch is ideal for small patches that are approx. 45cm in diameter. For larger areas we recommend some lawn seeding soil and some fresh lawn seed
Q. Can I use this product on a newly sown/turfed lawn?
A. Yes, Smart Patch Repair can be used on any lawn when there is a patch to repair
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org