Deadfast Mouse & Rat Killer Plus Blocks Bait Station is a tamper resistant station containing ready to use blocks. The bait is stable in dust and also high moisture conditions. The blocks are safely secured inside providing protection for children, pets as well as non-target animals
- Contains all weather bait blocks
- Protects bait from non-target animals, children and pets
- Two position options for easy setting
- For use indoors (mice and rats), and outdoors around buildings (rats only)
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- 1 Refillable Bait Station
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Safety Information
- Rodenticide baits and traps are safely secured inside providing protection for children, pets and non-target animals
- The bait station works with all types of bait and traps
- The sturdy bait box is weather proof and re-usable and contains a fixing plate for maximum security
Deadfast Mouse & Rat Killer Plus Blocks contain Difethialone. Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How to Use
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment comply with the instructions for use
- Do not breathe dust
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Avoid release to the environment
- Wear protective gloves when handling
- Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry)
- Baits must be securely placed in a way so as to minimise the risk of consumption by other animals or children Where possible, secure baits so they can not be dragged away
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment, at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished
- Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Keep in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Store only in original container
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How would I dispose of any dead rodents?
A: Whilst wearing gloves remove dead rodents and place them in a double bag, put this bag into a secure household refuse bin.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: May cause damage to Organs through prolonged or repeated Exposure. Harmful to Aquatic Life with Long Lasting Effects.
Contains 0.025g/kg Difethialone
Have product container or label when obtaining treatment advice. In case of emergency call a local poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice
Direct or In-direct adverse Effects:
- Effects result from the increased tendency to bleed.
- In less severe poisoning: Bruising easily with occasion nose or gum bleeds, Appearance of blood in stools, Excessive bleeding from minor cuts or abrasions.
- Poisoning symptoms Clinical symptoms: nosebleed, gum bleed, spitting blood, multiple or large haematoma, generally sudden appearance of an unusual visceral pain.
- Biological symptoms: blood in the urine, increase in coagulation time.
- In cases of suspected exposure, medical assistance should be sought immediately. Note that poisoning symptoms may develop over the course of several days.
If on Skin:
- Remove contaminated clothing. Launder before re-use
- Rinse skin immediately with soap and water
- Monitor for symptoms described above
If in Eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye
- Monitor for symptoms described above
- Wash out mouth with plenty of water
- Seek medical advice immediately and show container/label
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison centre or doctor
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
- Dispose of contents and container according to local regulations. Contact your local council for details.