Deadfast Ready to Use pre-baited mouse stations contains fast acting paste bait containing a premium cereal blend with active capsulation technology to encourage mice to consume.
- Kills in 24 hours
- Tamper resistant box – safe to use around the home
- Each box kills up to 50 mice
- For indoor use only
- No known resistance
- 2 x 10g Bait Stations
- Product Details
- how to use
- Tips & Advice
- Safety Information
Deadfast Ready to Use pre-baited mouse stations contains an innovative non-anticoagulant active ingredient belonging to the narcotic family. Alphachloralose is the fastest killing poison in the UK, and the first non-anticoagulant in the mice control industry. Designed to kill instantly and with only low consumption required, this rodenticide is ideal to stop mice infestations before becoming a problem.
Fast acting paste bait containing a premium cereal blend with active capsulation technology to encourage mice to consume.
Deadfast Ready To Use Mouse Killer contains Alphachloralose. Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated
- Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (like dogs, cats, pigs & poultry)
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimise the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure the bait box so that they cannot be dragged away
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Why is the bait in sachets? Do I need to remove the sachets?
A There has been a recent change in the law on how rodenticides can be sold. They must not be sold loose. The sachets have tiny (impossible to see) perforations that allow rodents to smell and be attracted to the food. The bait is very palatable to rodents and they will happily chew through the sachets to get at the contents.
Q How long does it take to kill the Mice? Is one feed enough?
AMice will be killed with just one feed. The active ingredient Alphachloralose kills them whilst they sleep.
Q How would I dispose of any dead mice?
A Whilst wearing gloves remove dead mice and place them in a double bag, put this bag into a secure household refuse bin
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: May cause damage to Organs through prolonged or repeated Exposure. Harmful to Aquatic Life with Long Lasting Effects.
Contains 4%w/w Alphachloralose
Have product container or label when obtaining treatment advice. In case of emergency call a local poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice
- Breathe fresh air, keep warm and at rest
If on Skin:
- Remove contaminated clothing. Launder before re-use
- Rinse skin immediately with soap and water
- Monitor for symptoms described above
If in Eyes:
- Wash thoroughly under clean running water (warm if possible) for several minutes, keeping eyelids open under the stream of water
- Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye
- Wash out mouth with plenty of water
- Seek medical advice immediately and show container/label
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison centre or doctor
- Whatever the quantity of the product ingested, do not eat and do not drink
- Install the victim in lateral safety position and protect him against injury from sudden movements or convulsion
- Monitor breathing
- Follow the doctor’s advice
- Dispose of contents and container according to local regulations. Contact your local council for details.
- Dead rodents and bait found outside bait points should be disposed of using protective gloves
- Remove all baits after treatment and dispose of them in accordance with local requirements
- Waste bait and poison rodents should be double -bagged using plastic bags and disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets or taken to a civic amenity site or collected by a specialist waste contractor