This Flopro Easy Hose Reel Complete Set 20m is a portable, multi-purpose hose for general watering. It comes with connectors as well as a nozzle inside the reel which is ready to assemble. Choose how you want to use your reel; you can wall mount or also leave freestanding. Furthermore, the connectors allow a snap-fit to all watering brands.
With 3 layers it provides the quality as well as flexibility needed for all watering tasks too.
This Flopro Easy Hose Reel 20m Set Includes
- 20m Hose
- Dual Fit Outside Tap Connector (1/2″ & 3/4″)
- Hose Connector
- Water Stop Hose Connector
- Watering Nozzle
- Wall Bracket with Screws and Plugs
- Wall mounted or freestanding
- Large capacity – holds up to 45m of 12.5mm hosepipe
- Designed to ensure the hose does not twist or kink when winding
- 2 year guarantee
- UV resistant
- Pressure: up to 20 bar
- Temperature range: -5/+45°C
- Hose Length: 20m
- Diameter of Connectors and Nozzle: 12.5mm / 1/2”
- Diameter of Tap Adapter: 19mm (3/4″) with 12.5mm (1/2″) insert
How to use
This Flopro Classic Hose Reel comes ready to use. It can be used wall mounted or also freestanding.
1. Firstly, remove the entire hose from the reel and remove all fittings from inside the drum
2. To add the hose to the reel, simply unscrew the inlet cap and place over the hose. Push the spring into the hose as far as it will go, and also push the hose into the inlet firmly. Then re-tighten the cap. Finally, ensure the connection is as tight as possible.
3. Cut length of hosepipe to create a leader hose to connect the reel to your tap approx 1.5m and attach a hose connector to each end of the hosepipe (or a Flopro Hose Connection Set is available to purchase separately meaning you do not need to cut off any hosepipe)
4. Add a water stop hose connector (the connector with the pin as it ensure an automatic cut off of water when you disconnect a nozzle) and nozzle to the end of the main hose.
5. Finally, run water through the hose to ensure all connections are secure and wind the main length of the hose back onto the hose reel.
Attaching the reel to the wall
It is easier to attach the reel to the wall before winding on the hose.
Please ensure the reel is positioned close to the tap, to a maximum suggested distance of 1m.
You will need
A drill, screwdriver and spirit level
1. Firstly, using the reel framework as a template as well as the spirit level to ensure the reel is straight, mark the wall through the screw holes in the framework
2. Drill the wall in the identified positions
3. Place the reel onto the wall and fix in place using 4 x 5cm (L) x 5mm (Dia) screws
4. Finally, wind on the hose. Remove the entire hose from the reel and remove all fittings from inside the drum