With hose connectors attached, this Flopro Double Outside Tap Connectors can be used for joining two hoses to a single outside tap. You can use one or both hoses and water flow can be individually adjusted. Controllers can be screwed directly underneath the tap, therefore this is ideal for use with automatic watering systems.
- Made from premium grade plastic
- UV resistant
- Diameter: 21mm 1/” BSP (G 1/2) 26.5mm 3/4″ (G 3/4) 33.3mm 1″ BSP (G1)
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- View our full Flopro product range here
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Find the correct tap reducer size to fit to your tap. Screw on firmly to your outside tap
- It is now ready to use with a hose connectors
- To separately start the flow of water out of each outlet turn the dial clockwise
- To separately stop the flow of water out of each outlet turn the dial anti-clockwise
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org