With hose connectors attached, this Flopro Double Outside Tap Connectors can be used for joining two hoses to a single outside tap. You can use one or both hoses and water flow can be individually adjusted. Controllers can be screwed directly underneath the tap, therefore this is ideal for use with automatic watering systems.
- Made from premium grade plastic
- UV resistant
- Diameter: 21mm 1/” BSP (G 1/2) 26.5mm 3/4″ (G 3/4) 33.3mm 1″ BSP (G1)
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- View our full Flopro product range here
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Find the correct tap reducer size to fit to your tap. Screw on firmly to your outside tap
- It is now ready to use with a hose connectors
- To separately start the flow of water out of each outlet turn the dial clockwise
- To separately stop the flow of water out of each outlet turn the dial anti-clockwise
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside