This Flopro Perfect Fit Outdoor Tap Connector is universal which means it is suitable for fitting garden hose to all outdoor taps. The connector has three fitting sizes so you can easily find the right size to suit your tap. Flopro Perfect Fit Outdoor Tap Connector securely attaches to an outdoor tap while also allowing a snap fit to all hose connectors from all watering brands.
- Ultra tough
- Made using superior ABS plastics
- UV resistant
- Fits taps with a diameter of 1″ (33.3mm), 3/4″ (26.5mm) and 1/2″ (21mm)
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Use with our Flopro Supergrip Hose Tap Connector
- How to Use
- Tips & Advcie
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Find the correct tap reducer size to fit to your tap
- Screw the Flopro Perfect Fit Outdoor Tap Connector on firmly to your outside tap
- It is now ready to use with a hose connector
Easily check the size of your tap by holding either a 1p piece or a 2p piece under the tap – 1p = 1/2″, 2p = 3/4″
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside