Our Flopro Typhoon Rotating Sprinkler is an adjustable speed rotating sprinkler. It enables an evenly sprinkled irrigated surface due to a precise arrangement of nozzles. Legible markings help to accurately set the rotating speed as well as sprinkling coverage area.
The sprinkler has 3 folding ground spikes for enhanced stability during operation in addition to easy storage. Furthermore the sprinkler allows a snap fit to all watering brands.
- 3 arms each with 4 precise nozzles to ensure even distribution of water
- Max area coverage 133m2
- Adjustable rotating speed
- Made using superior ABS plastics
- Diameter: 15m
- Water covers a maximum circular surface area of (13m) – 133m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Unfold each of the ground spikes from the base of the sprinkler
- Insert the ground spikes into your lawn firmly
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the coverage of water turn the black nozzles on each arm to the min/max positions to reach the desired settings
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org