Our Flopro Typhoon Rotating Sprinkler is an adjustable speed rotating sprinkler. It enables an evenly sprinkled irrigated surface due to a precise arrangement of nozzles. Legible markings help to accurately set the rotating speed as well as sprinkling coverage area.
The sprinkler has 3 folding ground spikes for enhanced stability during operation in addition to easy storage. Furthermore the sprinkler allows a snap fit to all watering brands.
- 3 arms each with 4 precise nozzles to ensure even distribution of water
- Max area coverage 133m2
- Adjustable rotating speed
- Made using superior ABS plastics
- Diameter: 15m
- Water covers a maximum circular surface area of (13m) – 133m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Unfold each of the ground spikes from the base of the sprinkler
- Insert the ground spikes into your lawn firmly
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the coverage of water turn the black nozzles on each arm to the min/max positions to reach the desired settings
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside