This Flopro Supergrip Hose Tap Connector is durable as well as tough and fits to all watering accessories. Use this fitting at the tap end of the hosepipe or to connect other fittings such as a double male connector. Attach straight to your hose to achieve a no leak watering solution. Additionally the connector has a soft grip for ease of use. The Flopro Supergrip Hose Tap Connector also fits all watering brands ensuring you can use this connector with equipment you already have at home.
- Extended clench mechanism ensures permanent hose connection
- Stainless steel internal spring mechanism
- Soft grip
- Ultra tough
- UV resistant
- Made using superior ABS plastics
- Diameter: 12.5mm / 1/2″
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Super grip connection
- Use with our Flopro Hosepipe
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Unscrew the clamping nut of the hose connector and thread onto the piece of hose you are going to use
- Then firmly push that end of hose into the hose fitting, as far as it will go, allowing the claws to clamp down onto the hose
- Hand tighten the clamping nut over the hose fitting
- To use push the hose connector onto the tap connector or accessory
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com