This Flopro Supergrip Tap Connector is durable as well as tough and fits to all watering accessories. Use this fitting at the tap end of the hosepipe or to connect other fittings such as a double male connector. Attach straight to your hose to achieve a no leak watering solution. Additionally the connector has a soft grip for ease of use. The Flopro Supergrip Tap Connector also fits all watering brands ensuring you can use this connector with equipment you already have at home.
- Extended clench mechanism ensures permanent hose connection
- Stainless steel internal spring mechanism
- Soft grip
- Ultra tough
- UV resistant
- Made using superior ABS plastics
- Diameter: 12.5mm / 1/2″
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Super grip connection
- Use with our Flopro Hosepipe
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Unscrew the clamping nut of the hose connector and thread onto the piece of hose you are going to use
- Then firmly push that end of hose into the hose fitting, as far as it will go, allowing the claws to clamp down onto the hose
- Hand tighten the clamping nut over the hose fitting
- To use push the hose connector onto the tap connector or accessory
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside