Please note this product has been retired from the Gardman Wild Bird Care range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. The nearest alternative products are available here.
Gardman Supreme Finch Blend is a blend of small seeds that are favourites of all species of Finch.
- No additives or fillers
- Rich in nutritious sunflower hearts
- Enriched with high energy suet treats
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Why Use Gardman Supreme Finch Blend
A popular food, the supreme range always feeds well amongst a wide range of birds
What to Expect
Gardman Supreme Finch Blends attracts the following birds:
- Bramblings and other small birds
How to Use Gardman Supreme Finch Blend
- To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder
- To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table
- Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders.
Where to Site Gardman Supreme Finch Blend
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Gardman Supreme Finch Blend is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org