- A biodegradable mole repellent which confuses the mole’s sense of taste and smell
- Deters moles from disturbing lawns and borders without harming them
- Contains aluminium ammonium sulphate
- Treats up to 50 sq m
- Product Details
- How to use
- tips & advice
Perfect for safely deterring moles by confusing their sense of taste and smell.
What to Expect
Used as per pack advice it will move the moles out of your garden, the powder breaks down naturally into nitrogenous fertilise
How to use
Level all molehills and remove any surplus surface vegetation before closely mowing the lawn.
Dissolve contents of one sachet in 9 litres of luke warm water. Allow to cool and stir thoroughly before use. Each sachet treats 25 sq. m. Apply in calm conditions as a coarse spray, or with a watering can fitted with a fine rose, to moist bare ground or closely mown turf immediately prior to irrigation or rain.
Note: for treatment to be effective do not allow application to dry on the soil surface.
New Mole Runs
Where moles are moving into new areas apply the mole repellent in a 4 metre wide strip along the runs.
Commence treatment at the edge of the infested area furthest from the original point of entry and apply in a 10 metre long strip
Repeat application in successive strips at daily intervals, working towards the original point of entry, to move the moles out of your garden. Repeat as necessary for extended control.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Avoid release to the environment
- Get medical attention if you feel unwell
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label to hand
- For use only as a home garden animal repellent
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once product is dry
Q. Is this product harmful to Moles?
A. No, this product does not harm moles, it works by confusing their sense of smell and taste
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. Repeat as necessary for extended control
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org