New Horizon All Veg Compost is a naturallly peat free formualtion that gives vegetables triple the goodness.
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for adding into raised beds
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
- 50 litre
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon All Veg Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all tomatoes, cucumbers & chillies.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.
What to Expect?
You will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Westland’s Big Tom Super Tomato Food.
When to Use
- Use all year round from January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
Seedlings / Pricking Out
- Hold seedlings carefully to avoid damage
- Gently tease the roots from the compost using a dibber or pencil
- Space seedlings to allow to grow
- Water regularly until ready to pot-on
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost
- Place plant in a new pot with new compost
- Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. New Horizon All Veg Compost does not contain any ingredients that are attractive to animals
Q. Can I use this compost for my houseplants?
A. New Horizon All Veg Compost can be used with houseplants. However you may want to choose a compost that is more specific to your requirements—for example our Houseplant potting mix
Q. Can I use this compost for fruit as well as vegetables?
A. Yes, you will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Gro-Sure Tomato Food
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com