New Horizon Tomato Planter is a naturally peat free formulation that gives your tomatoes triple the goodness. The planter has the perfect blend of Biofibre as well as West+ and Coir+ for the best yield of tomatoes. The planter is the ideal size for two tomato plants. Additionally, our new and improved bag ensures easier watering and deeper roots.
- 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for tomatoes, chillies, peppers and cucumbers
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
- Available size: Medium (2 plants)
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon Tomato Planter has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all tomatoes, cucumbers & chillies.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.
What to Expect
You will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Westland’s Big Tom Super Tomato Food.
When to Use
- Use all year round January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
- Roll the bag and shake to open up the compost
- Cut the bag length-ways when in position
- Make holes and place plants. Push canes into place
- Water when dry. Feed every three days after the flowers appear
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. New Horizon Tomato Planter does not contain any ingredients that are attractive to animals
Q. Can I use this compost for my houseplants?
A. New Horizon Tomato Planter can be used with houseplants. However you may want to choose a compost that is more specific to your requirements—for example our Houseplant potting mix
Q. Can I use this compost for fruit as well as vegetables?
A. Yes, you will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Gro-Sure Tomato Food
Q. Can I use this compost in a planter, container or raised bed?
A. Yes, this can be used anywhere indoors or out to grow plants
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com